When we got home, we put all the treasures we've collected over Half Term into a nature display (actually it's an old cake box). We have:
- a collection of Red Kite feathers
- a Roman Snail shell and some other pretty snail shells
- a couple of feathers we've found out on walks
- a bunch of fluffy Robin feathers that he left behind when we were trying to hand feed him
- the bone and pottery we found this morning
- a dragonfly
- a piece of clay pipe
- some shells we found when stream dipping.
Then Bug Mad Girl found a baby Pigeon in the garden. She's convinced it's holding it's wing at a strange angle and is ready to mount a full scale rescue operation and rush it off to Tiggywinkle's Animal Hospital. I think we'll just wait and see though!