Friday 9 May 2014

Baby birds everywhere

As soon as it stops raining and the sun actually comes out, the garden comes alive with birds feeding their babies. When I step outside the back door, I can hear birds tweeting all around me in the bushes. Many of them are frantically feeding their babies still in the nest and others are looking after fledglings dotted around the garden. Either way, the parents are all very busy and are starting to look very tatty and worn out (I know the feeling!)

This fluffy little chap has been sat around the patio for most of the afternoon. I think he must be a baby Robin. The parents have been around all afternoon as well and seem to be looking after him.


 I saw this baby Blackbird in the garden today, being fed by Mummy Blackbird. I would like to think he is one of the babies from our nest.


No comments:

Post a Comment