Friday 27 May 2016

Oxford Festival of Nature Photography Competition

I'm thrilled and very proud to have two of my photographs picked out by the judges in the Oxford Festival of Nature Photography Competition.

Playing in the stream was runner up in the My Wild Life category. It's a photo of my husband and two children's wellies dangling over the edge of a small bridge that crosses the stream behind our house. A family welly photo!
Playing in the stream
Daydreaming in the Chilterns was awarded commended in the My Wild Life category. It shows Bug Mad Girl sat on a tree stump, gazing out over the fantastic view from the top of Chinnor Hill.
Day dreaming in the Chilterns
You can see all the brilliant willing entries here and they'll be displayed at the Wild Fair at the Oxford Natural History Museum on the 4th June.

No comments:

Post a Comment