- We found Large White caterpillars still eating into the start of December!
- Our usual garden birds have been busily eating, bathing and generally entertaining us. However we've had a few new visitors to the garden this month, including a Thrush, Goldfinches, Chaffinches, a Great Spotted Woodpecker and a Blackcap.
- We took a night time walk around Whiteleaf Hill and watched the Gemenids meteor shower from the top of the hill.
- We had a lovely visit to College Lake nature reserve and saw Widgeons, Tufted Ducks, Lapwings and Coal Tits.
- We saw Fieldfares and a Buzzard at Yeosden Bank.
- We hunted for treasure on Whiteleaf Hill.
- We had our '12 Days of Christmas in the Garden', with some of our favourite photos from the year.
Tuesday, 6 January 2015
I've just realised that I haven't posted my December highlights yet, so here they are: